Sonum qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in July 2018. She has been practising exclusively in Employment and Immigration related matters. Sonum also has experience in other areas of law such as Commercial/Residential Conveyancing and Personal Injury.
Sonum joined Redfern Legal in September 2019, having previously worked for a Legal 500 firm as a Business/Corporate Immigration Solicitor.
Sonum has over 4 years’ experience in providing immigration advice and migration solutions to high-net-worth investors, academic institutions, multi-national organisations/charities, and SME’s. She also has extensive experience in private and family immigration matters related to individuals.
Sonum is a result driven solicitor and takes pride in providing a friendly and professional service. Her experience covers:
• Advising on Start-Up and Innovator Visas under Appendix W;
• Tier 2 Applications;
• Tier 4 (Student Visa) Applications;
• Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme);
• Ankara agreement visas;
• PBS Administrative Review;
• Ancestry Visas;
• Settlement Applications;
• Naturalisation Applications;
• Applications made outside of the Immigration Rules;
• EU Applications under the Settlement Scheme;
• Family and Private Life Applications under Appendix FM;
• Entry Clearance Applications: Spouse/Adult Dependant Relatives/Children under Appendix FM
• Visitor Visas under Appendix V;
• Fiancé Visa and Proposed Civil Partner Visa Applications;
• Human Right Appeals;
• Deportation Appeals;
• Bail Applications;
• Judicial Review Applications.
Sonum is also able to speak Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.