Our Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie: WordPress Session Cookie
- Name: Random name (e. g. 969abe1b7c3aa08614861dcd703917ae)
- Purpose: Part of the WordPress Content Management System used to manage this website. It does not collect any private information about the user and is a session cookie. This cookie helps us to collect site use statistics.
- Expiry: Session based cookies are only used on your computer until you close down the website, then the cookie expires.
Third Party Cookies
- Name: NID
- Purpose: NID Google sets this cookie to remember your selections or preferences that you’ve already made when looking at information or using a service PREF Google Maps sets this cookie to help with your experience using the Google Maps plugin.
- Expiry: Expires in 184 days.