Tier 1 Investor Visa

You can no longer apply for a new Tier 1 (Investor) visa.

If you already have this visa (or had one in the last 12 months and it was your most recent visa), you can still apply:

to settle in the UK (indefinite leave to remain)
to extend your visa for 2 years
for family members to join you.

Please contact us to speak to our specialist immigration advisors to avoid unnecessary expense.